Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Transitioning to Natural!

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything here. Basically I have been tied up with my daughter's online schooling and preparing her for the standardized test. Those were priorities.
Now that it is over, I am back...

I am back with news too...

I am transitioning! Simple as that. Nothing out the ordinary, it is because I just want to try something different.  I have gone back and forth with it for a very long time. Wanted to cut my hair short, etc. But hey, why not do it now. And I have two of my "sisters" doing it too, Traycee of KISS and EbonyCPrincess of Longing4Length. We talked about it and had versatile reasons as to why.  For each of us, our reasons are valid, and to each of us, the other's reasons are valid because we totally understand.

I am transitioning because I want to try something new.  I am in that, "been there, done that" phase of my hair journey with relaxed hair. I am not doing this because it is "the thing" or that my hair is damaged. Natural hair, why not?
I am currently 6 weeks post relaxer, not much to show right now as far as transitioning ideas yet, but they are coming soon. And I will have some pictures of my hair texture from older photos when I did long stretches in my next post/video.
Watch my video below and also check out Traycee's and Ebony's video links listed below.





 Thank you for your support, follow me, watch me or join the ride! Take care and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. I love how simplistic your reason for transitioning to natural hair is. So excited to follow your new transition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck on your journey. Change is good, after wearing my locs for 9 years, I decided to get them cut into layers and shave the side...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your decision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with you natural hair journey! x

    ReplyDelete