Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Jingle Bell Rock - Holiday Hair Special


I want to wish you all a wonderful and blessed Merry Christmas!

Tonkabelle of Wura's Secret Hair shared a wonderful idea for some of the hair/beauty bloggers to share their Holiday hair style.

Here are steps as to how I achieved this hair style.  Please note, that I used Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter as a moisturizer and to lay the hair down instead of gel.  I am almost 8 weeks post relaxer.  Hope you like it and enjoy!


1. I did parted the hair in the front into a trapezoid shape.

2. I pulled the rest of the hair back and used a panty hose leg to secure it.

3. I slide the pony tail through a sock bun

4. Spread the hair out over the sock bun and smooth it down.

5. I use a ponytail holder to slide over the sock bun which secures the hair.

6. The loose hair, I gently roll it under the bun going in a clock-wise direction, using one pin to hold the end in place.

7. The front of the hair, I use two Caruso Rollers to curl the front.

8. I finger comb and then take some strands to pin to the side, leaving a few hairs hanging to form tendrils.




Visit these lovely young ladies who are also sharing their wonderful Holiday Hair styles!







Dr. Fomsky of the Sizzling Mommy





4 comments:

  1. You look divine Sdestra, love the detail of your blouse - very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! Just letting you know I've added you to my blogs I like page :) Happy New Year!

    http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/p/great-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that hun! I know I already thanked you on IG ;-)

      Delete